lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Heading Aalborg (16/6/2019)


I am at least in the plane, heading Alborg (Denmark). After months of hard work, here we are flying to our jobshadowing experience. As it usually happens my feelings are a mixture of expectation and fear to the unknown. I have just talked our contacts in Denmark by email and I don't know how they really are. So I don't know what to expect. And it makes you feel a bit nervous, but in a nice way.

The flight is being quiet and, much to my surprise, two flight attendants have recognised us as they have estudied Turism at IES Tirant lo Blanc.

Once we landed, we have been picked up by Jørgen Kristiansen from Stolpedalsskolen. He has driven us to our appartment in Aalborg and we have installed in this nice place where it is never totally dark at night.



On the plane


Appartment




Midnight



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario