lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

Stolpedalsskolen


Jørgen Kristiansen picked us up and drove us to Stolpedalsskolen. It is always exciting when you arrive at some place you have never been before. He tougth us how to say good morning in Danish and showed us some of the facilities. We have met Julia, the teacher we have been stuck to almost all the morning. We have been in lessons of 5th grade and the students happened to be kind and polite. The first thing that has surprised me is that the students were all using iPads or laptops and I have not seen anyone's handwriting in the whole morning. It is a contentious issue for me as I am not sure about the convenience of the use of this kind of devices in the classroom. In my opinion it deserves a deep thought.

After that, at 11.30 we had lunch in the staff room. Tipical Danish meal which was quite nice. There I have had the opportunity to talk with some teachers, to exchange some ideas and to ask some questions about how the school works. Afterwards I have been in more 5th grade lessons and we finished. Julia has shown us the jawdropping playground. It is green, sorrounded by a kind of forest and without any fence. They just have some big white pots painted in the trees and students know they cannot trespass them.

Stolpedalsskolen


Playground



Library


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario